Hide any app you don't want others to know
1. Optimize UI, especially for Tablet
2. Fix some bugs.
1. Add the function to find lost apps
1. Fix a crash bug.
1. Remind you to re-hide the app again after an app is unhided and started.
1. Support change app name of AppHider
1. Support choose apps from history.
2. Improve user experience when hide apps.
3. Lots of other improvements.
1. Support start app directly after unhide.
2. Lots of other improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).